First Notice of Loss Representative
Does the concept of innovation and being part of a nationally-recognized and thriving company with the ambition to change the industry get you excited? If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, then Code Blue revolution is the place for you.
Code Blue, LLC, an independent third party administrator for the property and casualty insurance industry, is revolutionizing the claims management process through Speed, Science and Service. B
Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Tues - Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun - Thurs 10:00 am - 6:30 pm or 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Applies and follows all customer service, restoration claim, and Company policies and procedures, including script adherence.
- Review loss and coverage information and determine if the policy provides coverage for the type of loss.
- Provides prompt and efficient contact with the policy holder and dispatch a certified contractor to the premises for arrival within 2 hours of loss receipt.
- Confirms damages, DOL and other conditions and circumstances of the loss with the insured.
- Interprets, analyzes and assists with customer inquiries which may vary in nature.
- Provides prompt and efficient responses and resolutions to each inquiry in a courteous and professional manner, regardless of how the inquiry is received (e.g.: in-bound call, claim alert, email, fax, or electronic data interchange).
- Provides product technical information required to respond to customer inquiries by phone, mail, and/or email.
- Enters data and other relevant information into client claims database or other business applications, as required completely and accurately.
- Understands and ensures that quality standards are met.
- Assists all departments in a courteous and professional manner to reach business goals and objectives.
- Participates in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure accurate information is relayed to customers/clients and individual performance is maximized.
- Performs follow-up in accordance with documented and/or stated guidelines.
- Works with and maintains professional relationships with Insurance Clients, Insureds, co-workers, and contractor personnel to ensure callers are receiving proper service.
- Adheres to assigned work schedule.
- Exhibits a professional image and behavior.
- Is available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and overtime when required.
- Meets or exceeds benchmarked metrics (metrics are subject to change as our business needs/model changes) designed to measure productivity and/or quality.
- Performs follow-up customer satisfaction surveys and courtesy call(s) to Insured following claim closure.
- Provides prompt and efficient routing of calls (i.e. scope, transfer of a call, daily readings, invoice questions, demo authorization, carrier escalation, adjuster questions)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Keyboard a minimum of 35 words per minute, preferred 65 words per minute.
• Internet savvy and functional knowledge of Windows XP, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs.
• Able to handle conflict in a professional and courteous manner.
• Communicate concise information verbally and electronically.
• Write and document information that is clear and easy to understand.
• Work with peers and supervisory staff for the common goals of the organization.
• Reliable in meeting work commitments.
• Diffuse volatile situations in the best interest of the company.
• Ability to build and audit estimates as well as invoices.
• Strong negotiation and customer services skills.
• Able to be flexible and adapt to most any situation.