Billing Approval Administrator
Eau Claire, WI
Does the concept of innovation and being part of a nationally-recognized and thriving company with the ambition to change the industry get you excited? If you are looking for a rewarding career, Code Blue revolution is the place for you. Code Blue LLC is an independent third party administrator for the property and casualty insurance industry, is revolutionizing the claims management process through Speed, Science and Service.
Pay: $11 - $15 BOE
Billing Approval Administrator
- Responsible for the handling of special approval quickly and objectively in the best interest of our clients and affiliated shops. Coordinate with billers to ensure all parties involved are compensated for services rendered.
- Interprets, analyzes and assists with customer inquires which may vary in nature.
- Provides prompt and efficient responses and resolutions to each inquiry in a courteous and professional manner.
- Submits accounting adjustment requests as needed to ensure accuracy to the client and shops.
- Handles special parts approvals in accordance with client guidelines.
- Applies and follows all customer service and call center policies and procedures.
- Provides product technical information required to respond to client or shop inquiries by phone, mail, and/or e-mail.
- Enters data and other relevant information into call center or client claims database or other call center applications, as required completely and accurately.
- Ensures quality standards are met.
- Suggests call center process improvements, when applicable.
- Assists all departments in a courteous and professional manner to reach business goals and objectives.
- Participates in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure accurate information is relayed to customers and individual performance is maximized.
- Performs follow-up in accordance with call center guidelines.
- Works with and maintains professional relationships with insurance clients, policyholders and shop personnel to ensure callers are receiving proper service.
- Adheres to assigned work schedule.
- Exhibits a professional image and behavior.
- Is available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and overtime when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good attendance
- High school diploma/GED is required. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferable or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Auto glass knowledge preferred
- 1+ years call center customer service experience preferred
- Billing experience or accounting background preferred
- Keyboard a minimum of 35 words per minute, preferred 65 words per minute
- Willingness to learn new skills as required
- Ability to perform and interpret basic computer commands
- Ability to handle conflict in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with peers and team leads for the common goals of the organization
- Reliable in meeting work commitments
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations
- Must be flexible and adapt to most any situation
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401K and Vacation
- Recognition Awards: Associate of the Month $500, Associate of the Year $1,000, Innovator Award $3,000, and Presidents Award $4,000
- $1,000 Scholarship Awarded Annually
- Monthly Wellness Activities: Including prizes for participation and a healthier you
- Discount at AT&T
- Opportunity for advancement