IT Help Desk Support Analyst
Does the concept of innovation and being part of a nationally-recognized and thriving company with the ambition to change the industry get you excited? If you are looking for a rewarding career, Code Blue revolution is the place for you. Code Blue LLC is an independent third party administrator for the property and casualty insurance industry, is revolutionizing the claims management process through Speed, Science and Service.
Provide support to staff on all company supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems and determine source, and advise on appropriate action. Complete application project-based work.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems.
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with staff on application projects.
- Provide recommendations on company application purchases.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Create and maintain accounts on software tools, databases, and active directory
- Research, test, and present new and improved services and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Design and maintain a company computer imaging solution.
- Diagnose and repair backup solution and keep backups up to date.
- Research new software updates, test and implement updates.
- Perform hardware and software installations.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
- Take on call to provide support after hours.
- Work unsupervised on projects and daily tasks while making independent decisions on solutions routinely.
- Ability to adjust priority based off of company needs and current tasks.
- Ability to cross train with the telecom, networking and systems positions.
- Maintenance, setup and design of Microsoft System Center Data Center.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic reading, writing and arthimetic skills
- Advanced knowledge of company supported applications. Ability to learn and support new applications. Work with staff requires interpersonal skills.
- All Microsoft Operating Systems (PC - XP, Vista, 7) (Server 2000, 2003, 2008)
- Printers, Scanners, Faxes, All –in – Ones
- Hand held devices such as I-phones, Droids, Blackberry
- PC's, Laptops, Tablets – configuration and set up for Domains
- Basic Domain Admin – User Maintenance
- Microsoft Administration, Microsoft Back Office, Active Directory and Group Policy Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange, Outlook
- VPN, Remote Access and Terminal Server configuration and support
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Microsoft system center and operations manager
- Windows Server Update Services
- LAN Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Focus
- Technical Understanding
- Quick Study
- Technical Zeal
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401K and Vacation
- Recognition Awards: Associate of the Month $500, Associate of the Year $1,000, Innovator Award $3,000, and Presidents Award $4,000
- $1,000 Scholarship Awarded Annually
- Monthly Wellness Activities: Including prizes for participation and a healthier you
- Discount at AT&T
- Opportunity for advancement