We are seeking confident, fast paced, and service oriented candidates for our inbound contact center to be Solutions Advisors. Ideal candidates will be positive, have proficient computer skills, have excellent phone etiquette, able to handle stressful customers or situations, and be motivated by helping others.
Shift: Ft and PT positions available. First and second shift openings.
- Extra hours and overtime often available
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply! !Candidatos bilingues se recomienda aplicar! $1 incentive for Bilingual candidates.
Provide customer support to consumers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email). Handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as FNOL (first notice of loss), and processing claims (glass). Perform other administrative duties as requested.
Provide customer support by phone, email, or instant message to consumers
Serve as primary contact for inbound customer issues, and escalate more technical product-related issues to the Floor Coach, TL or Supervisor
Process a high volume of consumer inquiries of HSG products and services, and resolve a targeted percentage of those inquiries
Troubleshoot customer problems; identify the root cause of the problem, and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems
When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource, and then follow up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge
Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information
Meet the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time
RequirementsA high school diploma/GED is required. College courses or Associate’s degree is preferable; prior customer service experience is preferred.
Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrate effective people skills and sensitivity when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Regular adherence to the Attendance Policy
- Call Center 24x7x365 environment
- Some flexibility of hours is required