OPEN HOUSE HIRING EVENT!
HSG CodeBlue is hosting on-site open interviews and we welcome you to attend our hiring event! We are recruiting for multiple positions and have FT and PT opportunities:
Open House Dates: Join us anytime during the following hours:
Tuesday, January 16th
10:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please bring an updated resume.
HSG CodeBlue, 14 E. Main St, Springfield, OH 45503.
(We operate inside of the Bushnell building on the 4th floor. You are welcome to park in the Bushnell parking garage, free of charge, and proceed to the 4th floor lobby)
- Recognition Awards: Associate of the Month $500, Associate of the Year $1,000, Innovator Award $3,000, and Presidents Award $4,000
- $1,000 Scholarship Awarded Annually
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K
- Monthly Wellness Activities: Including prizes for participation and a healthier you
- Discount at AT&T
- Excellent Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement
Candidates must undergo a drug test and background check upon hire.
Be Part of the Solution!
At CodeBlue we recognize and reward achievement, while encouraging personal and professional development. Our strength comes from the diversity of the people we employ and the opportunities we offer to them.
Learn more about our locations:
What We Offer
- Healthcare: We offer comprehensive healthcare plan coverage. A portion of your medical premium is employer-paid.
- Dental: Our dental plan partner has an extensive network of qualified providers for your preventive, basic, major, and orthodontia dental services. A portion of your dental premium is employer-paid.
- Vision: We offer eye care coverage which includes benefits for prescription glasses and contact lenses.
- Life: Company-paid basic life benefits of 1x salary to a maximum of $200,000 are provided. Optional life and dependent life benefits available.
- Disability: Long-term disability coverage is offered with an income replacement benefit of 60% of total monthly earnings to a maximum monthly benefit of $8000.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): We offer an FSA account for our associates to set aside pretax dollars to offset the cost of health and dependent care expenses.
- 401K: We offer an employer-sponsored retirement plan for all eligible associates. The company matches 25% of employee contributions up to $500 annually.
- Vacation: We realize just how important time away from work can be to rest and recharge with your family and friends. As such, CodeBlue offers a robust vacation package to our associates.
Benefit eligibility is based on position.
Paid Training & Development
- CodeBlue offers paid, in-house, new hire orientation, training, and on-going training assistance for all associates.
- You may be cross-trained in multiple areas to allow for a more diversified work environment.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous trainers are available to assist you as needed or as requested.
Incentive Plans & Drawings
We strive to offer rich and competitive incentive plans to reward your exceptional performance. A variety of plans exist for hourly and salaried associates with earning potentials in excess of $4,000 annually. We also have multiple drawings and giveaways tied to exceptional attendance and performance metrics, including meals and beverages, movie tickets, and apparel.
Dynamic Referral Rewards Program
Associates are encouraged to refer friends and family for employment, when positions are available. The referring associate is eligible to receive more tickets, apparel, and cash, subject to certain guidelines.
Associate Recognition, Appreciation, & Advancement Opportunities
We host frequent company-sponsored events to promote an atmosphere of teamwork and celebration of organization achievements including associate appreciation week, special recognition events and annual holiday celebrations and potlucks. We have secured several discounts from local merchants and retailers for the benefit of our associates.