AUSTIN, TX. (March 6, 2015) - CodeBlue hosted more than 175 guests, including 90 Elite contractors, in Austin at the annual Innovation Summit Feb. 23-27 at the Renaissance Hotel.
Insurance Executives and Code Blue Elite Contractors were invited to hear from high profile industry keynote speakers, who addressed the current business climate and ways for attendees to improve their respective business results.
It was the first time ever that CodeBlue invited Elite contractors to meet insurance executives in a friendly environment that suited a free exchange of ideas, collaboration and a variety of networking opportunities.
Several announcements came out of the show, but the contractors were also invited to see industry keynote speakers, and mix with insurance executives during the event.
The highlights were:
• New finance options for contractors named the 3RP Program (add link)
• New carpet options for contractors (info added later)
• An address by former Navy Seal, Rob O’Neill, who shot Osama bin Laden
• An address by new CodeBlue CEO, Wayne Sharrah, who outlined a new “Shared Goals” initiative for 2015, which puts the focus on the policyholder experience
A variety of industry experts, combined with innovators from several industries, addressed the group over three days in Austin. Included were:
• Brian Sullivan - Editor and Publisher, Auto Insurance Report and Property Insurance Report
• Alan Beaulieu, Senior Economic Advisor, National Association of Wholesale Distributors
Bryan Hubbard - Department Head & Associate Professor, Purdue University
• Eugene Lee – Vice President of Hosted Analytics, Guidewire